29.2.08

Noisy Neighbours.

No Noisy Neighbours are not the latest great band I've discovered, although its a better name than 'Vampire Weekend'. I just have neighbours who will not shut up. I would post about it here except that they have really bad musical taste. This wouldn't be a problem if they didn't insist on playing their music so loud that the whole street can hear it. They like very basic house/techno. So basic in fact it sounds like they might just be listening to a sample of the world's most boring beat. Perhaps the walls filter out all the great details of their favourite tracks but by the sound of it, the walls are not preventing much of the sound reaching me. I like Drum And Bass, I would just prefer not to feel it vibrating the floor. Perhaps I should buy them some headphones or double glazing, either way it must stop!

No comments: